BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog... My name is Michelle and I am in my 4th year studying Business Event Management in Dundalk Institute of Technology. Have a nose around and hope you enjoy what I have to say, leave comments if you wish...

See ya,
Michelle

About Me

Tuesday 19 April 2011

My Experience in DkIT

So here it is, my time in DkIT is offically over. I spent the majority of the past 5 years in this college and it has been one of the best experiences of my life. I completed a year studying nursing in the college and decided that it wasn't the course for me. That is when I decided to change courses and do Business Event Management which I am now just completed my four years studying.

Over the past 5 years I have made several friends from all over Ireland and the majority of them will be friends for life. As part of my course I went to America for 4 months which was a very intresting experience to say the least. I feel Dundalk Institute of Technology was the perfect choice of college even though I had to make the long journey from Cork to Dundalk every second weekend. I wouldn't like to live in a city so therefore other colleges in places such as Galway, Cork and Dublin wouldn't have suited me.


Overall I am delighted to have chosen DkIT, it has definately gave me some of the best years of my life. And now as my final exams draw near and my years as a student come to an end I must admit I will miss college life and espically the friends I have made. So time to get back to studying...

BYE BYE DkIT

0 comments: